Saturday, June 13, 2009

DAY 00




Today, 11th June 2009. People always start with 01.I thought doesn’t the number series start with 0? So, here I am starting my new blog with “Day 00”!

The day started with GYM in the morning. A heavy breakfast ensured a filled stomach. I made a small attempt to solve some passages from the BIG BOOK. After a while, I started surfing the movies I had downloaded from Nitin. “Accidental Husband “was the movie which hooked me for the next 2-3 hours. Produced by Uma Thurman & an Indian was great movie to relish. It was a pure Hollywood movie with a tang of Indian “curry”. The motto was simple “LOVE” is unpredictable, unrealistic and the most important you have to feel it.

Dad called to inform me the unavailability of the VAIO model. Supposedly, it was a new model but wasn’t available. Surprisingly, the older model wasn’t there too! I couldn’t believe my luck! Just to recheck I also called the HELPLINE number of the company but they were not so helpful. After doing adequate research through the internet finally I decided to go with the VAIO 17G model. The configuration is 3GB RAM, 250 GB HD, 128 MB Dedicated NVIDIA graphics card and lots more. The most exciting factor is that it’s a “VAIO”!



I purchased the dazzling copper bronze CS 17G in the evening. After completing all the formalities came back home. Officially started working with it after mom and dad opened it. Will always be indebted to them for the wonderful encouragement they give me. They have always imbibed the best qualities.

Finally, the laptop selection could not have been easier if I did not have the support of my love. Always with me, she is the guiding light of my life. Just can’t stop admiring her qualities.

Good Night,

Nikhil Bendre

No comments: